Well, Seniors, the moment you have all been waiting for is almost here! 15 Days until Graduation....
We have talked about a great many things this year in English class. Hopefully, some of it stuck, and it is my fondest wish that every kid in my class can say they learned something. I know that I pushed all of you to breaking points at times. I know that many of you were looking forward to an easy-peasy senior year...and then you got me. I also know that many of you didn't appreciate that too much, but regardless, you stuck it out and did what you needed to do. You have showed character, conviction and commitment on multiple occasions, and it has been my sincere pleasure being your per 1 and per 5/6 English IV teacher this year. I will not forget a single one of you, and I wish nothing but the best moments of your life from this point forward. I've lots more to say, but I will save that for my final OP. (By the way---Occasional papers anyone??)
So, for your last blog of senior year; yes, that's right, this is the LAST BLOG OF THE YEAR, I would like you to once again, reflect upon your year. Last week you talked about the best moments of all four years, now think specifically about this one. First, what will you remember most vividly about our class? What was the most important thing you learned, something that you will be able to take with you when you leave? And finally, is there anything you want to say as your enduring legacy to anyone this year? It doesn't matter who, or if they ever see it. What matters is that you say it and that it lives on forever. Maybe it's the secret crush you never had the nerve to talk to, maybe it's the old friend you fell out of contact with and miss, maybe it's a parent or guardian that you can't really talk to for whatever reason. Whatever and whoever it is...get it out now so you can really start your new lives with no old baggage!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
45 comments:
Wow, its sooo hard to believe that this year is almost over. Ms. Bunje, now, i can secerily say that you are THE best teacher I've ever had during all of my fours years in high school. This year has been a rolling roller coaster. I've had my ups and downs, but at the end of this mind bottling ride, everything got leveled and calm down. I would say that my most vivid memory about our class, is the class dicussions. You had a very different way of teaching, and i think thats what kept me soo interested in our class. I think during this whole year i've layed my head down once, and i think thats because i was sick or something...I dont know..you never made us actually take notes or gave us homework. Maybe you was talking about something and you told us that it was important and we should write it down, but that would make it much easier for us to comprehend. I love that fact that you allowed us to speak our mind, just as you did. It just seems as though all of the other teachers in oakcrest think the same, or they follow the same structure. You approach us in a totally different matter, with your teaching, your conversations and your relationships with your students. I dont i know one teacher that has strong bonds with thier students, as strong as you do.
When I leave oakcrest I would be able to take the maturity that you provided me with, with me into society. During this whole year you gave us assignments that depended all on us. Such as this blog, and occasional papers. These assignments depends on whether we choose to do it or not. It helps us get our priorities straight, and thats one thing you would need in life. You would need to know how to handle your business on your own without having someone breathing down your neck telling youwhen to do something or how to do it. That would all be on your sholders.
Sorry Ms. Bunje but i dont think there's anything i want to get off of my chest.
But I do want to say that i really enjoyed being one of your students this year.
its the end of the year and im so excited! i can't wait for the summer so i can just relax. i felt like i did more work this year than the other three years of high school. but i guess it was all worth it for when i go to college anyway. the thing that i think that i will remember most about our class is probably the good laughs we had. Oh! and the occasional papers i always look forward to them at the end of the marking period because most of the time they are juicey. As well as the subsitute teachers because they give us a break on what ever we have been learning. also the vibe that i get out the classroom. i love the fact that i dont regret the fact that i have your class everyday and when i stroll into the room i feel alive and ready to observe and absorb facts lik a seven year od kid. unlike the other classrooms where everthing is dull and lifeless especialy when i got to go there after luch and i get sleepy. and i have you after lunch and i am so surprised that i have never got sleepy unless i was sick or upset about something that day. i would like to say something to my best friend. i just want you to know that no matters what happens i am always goin to be here for you through thick and thin even if i have a new best friend you will always remain the bestest and i know i haven't been talking and hang out with you as much as we use to but that still dont mean that i dont have love for you. And i am sayin this to you because i see that you are haveing an issues with the fact that i do have another best friend and hat we dont hang out with you as we use to or talk as much and i can see your hostility about certain thing and that you are worring about if you are being replaced. and i want to let you know that you not, i love you and good luck.
i can't believe a another year gone but i am still stunned that this is my last year. to me i think that it want actually real quick but i am not scared of the future you got me prepared for that. well i can remeber from all my older freinds when i got to school that they said that when you are a senior its the easiest year you don't shit but i am betting that they never met you. i can honestly say that you worked me hard this year like i never had before but at least i can say i conquer your test bunje.
the one thing that i enjoyed was the talks in class. you never stop surpring with all the topics that come up with even these blugs. i can remeber sittin at the very seat trying to think of what i felt and i really was stumpped . they hard sometimes becasue i never thought that way, you should know bunje i think with my right side of the brain. IS THAT RIGHT BUNJE?
i never in my whole high school life had to deal with so many presentations except for this year. trust me we all can say is that i hateed get in front of the class.in the beginniong i would pause, turn as red as a lobster,and stop speaking in the middle of a line but i am getting much better at i can't say say that i am perfect but i sure know i am better.
i don't have problems with no one i have improved myself from the beginning of the year until now. i also know that nobody is perfect even me so i learned i can't hate other i need to move along and get over it. thanks bunje because i used to be a poerson who take it to heart but i don't do that anymore i take what ever they got to say and just try to understand why who ever said say it. but i can say thank you and i will miss you.
This class was certainly one to remember. The thing that I’ll probably remember most vividly is how we never really did any writing. I don’t know why, but that’s what I think of. We did a lot of projects and non-regular English class things, which was cool. I’ll probably also remember the intense thought-provoking talks we had in class about anything and everything; uncensored. The most important thing I learned was probably speaking skills I learned. Getting up in front of the class and being able to talk to them was really hard for me at first, but I feel as though doing so many of those projects got me used to being in front of a crowd. I learned to be comfortable and prepared in order to get your audience interested. Also the ethos, logos, and pathos should be included to have a speech really good and interesting. I’ll be able to take those skills with me for college and my career afterwards. Another thing I learned was to question everything. You questioned every opinion or thought we had and it opened up our minds to further ideas. Although it was annoying at times, it develops thinking skills and I learned to always think and question. I don’t know what there is to say to anyone to complete my journey. I feel that if there was something to say, I would’ve said it, but that doesn’t mean that there are things or secrets I have inside me. Which I will not say on here. My secrets will stay secrets and will probably be useless or unimportant once I do start college. All my problems will (hopefully) be left behind as soon as I graduate along with the people I have wronged.
I cannot believe that it is finally over. Each day that passes just makes it harder and harder to believe that I will be done and out of oakcrest. But as it gets closer and I think about it I get excited to get out there into the real world. I think that I am ready for it and I honestly can say that this year and specifically this class has taught me most of the things that I will need to know. Especially how Bunje says that people suck and life isn’t fair. Now this year did get a little rough because I was pushed but I think that made it that much better in the end. I am happy that my senior year was Bunje. I don’t think that any other teacher could teach me the thinks I learned. The class was one of the best I had. I loved how we as a class could just sit there and talk about anything and we all had our chance to say exactly what we wanted. Even if we didn’t agree we gave each other the chance and tried to see things there way. This class did teach me a lot of things like different poetic things and different ways to see books but I don’t think that was the most important thing I learned. I think that the most important thing that Bunje taught me was how to push myself and not say that I can’t. Before this year I had the worst time on presenting things and getting up in front of class. But the way that Bunje made things and the confidence she gave me was enough to show me that I can do anything I put my mind to. I really don’t have anything to say to anyone except you Bunje. I just wanna say thanks for everything you did for me this year. I know that I struggled and if it wasn’t for you pushing me I wouldn’t have done half the stuff I did and wouldn’t be able to look at life in different ways like everyone should. So thanks again Bunje you were the best teacher I had in oakcrest by far and I will miss you.
I have many memories about period 56 English class; some good some bad. This whole year it was work, workworkwork... I hated it, it still is workworkwork.all other classes are watching movies or playig games while were writing and discussing everything possible. I don't really get it and it's annoying as he'll but like younsaid it will most likely help us in the future and I will be thanking you.the thing I remember most vividly about our class was all the tAlks that we had, talks about life school teachers students books everything. Everyone would join in and spill out whatevecr it was that they had to say which to me was amazing that anyone would do that to a group of 24 people thy most likely will not be keeping in touch with 90% of..... The one most important thing that I learned or thing I will be taking with me throug out by life is how and that I should always be looking at things in a different perspective. It wasn't really the books or the talks that did it, I believe that just sitting there listening to everyones different opinions made me think about everything in a differnt way........ All I have to say to everyone, all of my classmates is let's finish the year strong and make good decisions.....<3
My Last Plea
I never imagined finding someone as special to me as you, especially in Mays Landing. I truly believe that god brought you to me, and that we are meant to be in each others lives for not only a season but a lifetime. There’s so much I want to say, that my thoughts get all jumbled and what needs to be said is hidden under nervousness and confusion. You know I love you that’s a given, but to what extent your unaware. So in that case we’ll start there. I unconsciously devoted a playlist of songs to you, every lyric and every rhyme reminds me of you or us in some form or fashion. I listen to this playlist every single night. Some nights it makes me warm and fuzzy inside and other nights it makes me cry because we aren’t together and it hurts because that’s my fault. Ever since that day in April last year when we had our first meaningful conversation there hasn’t been one day where you didn’t come across my mind. I have devoted most of my poetry and journal entry’s to you this past year and for some reason they are all my favorites. You never fail to make me smile and a moment with you I can completely lose myself. It’s like floating away and for that moment everything is okay and all my worries are left behind. I hate not seeing you even if that day I refuse to speak to you because being near you, although lovely at times is very painful for obvious reasons. You’re the only person who really looks at me and understands me, even when I babble. So if it’s not completely obvious hopefully now you can see that I love you and have been falling in love with you from the day we met.
Now I have made my mistakes and I have my regrets. And I would give anything to go back in time and make the right right decision instead of the wrong wrong decision as you so eloquently put it. I am blessed in the sense that I’m a pretty good catch therefore I am normally liked by other guys. But the problem is not one of those guys can ever amount to what I have found in you. You are the perfect guy for me. Flaws and all I can honestly say that no one compares to you. I have tried to fight this feeling for so long, but it’s real and I can no longer fight I may have already lost you for good. But you still need to know that you are everything I want and need. I can talk to you about anything and you will always be there to listen and discuss even disagree. You make me feel amazing, and like Carrie said we just have the za za zsu. I tried to forget you and move on but I won’t settle for someone like you, because it’s not as good as the real thing. I will not give up on us, one day you’ll come around and I’ll be there just as you were there for me.
This year will always be something I remember throughout my life. The most vivid memory from this class isn’t really from this year’s class but from my sophomore year. It was your first day on the job Ms. Bunje and you seemed more nervous and apprehensive than we were on the first day of school. I will always remember that day as the day I met the most influential teacher of my academic career. Something specifically that I have taken from this class isn’t something you usually pick up in school. What I’ve learned is to think of every situation from a different perspective than my own. I believe I have always been able to do this but did not realize the importance of it until now.
As for my final word, well, I really don’t have anything to say. I pretty much say what’s on my mind if it’s important enough to bring up. So I guess my final words will be goodbye and good luck everybody!
Wow. Just a couple more weeks. It is so close, yet it seems so far away. It is going to be great not having to wake up at 6:30 every morning anymore. Everyone knows I am not a morning person. My earliest class at ACCC isn’t until 5:00 PM. That’s an advantage for me. But I am starting to wonder if the advantages of venturing into adulthood will outweigh the advantages of high school. I sure hope they do. The most vivid thing I remember about our class, besides it being when it was still dark outside in the winter time, would probably have to be my classmates. The workload at some points was a bit overwhelming. But, my classmates definitely made everything better. I learned a lot of things that I will be able to take with me. Not just poetic terms and answers to questions from Life Of Pi or Brave New World. I will take with me lessons that I will be able to apply to my college work such as time management. I love to procrastinate so this past year, I learned to give myself my own deadlines. I would write down a due date days before an assignment was actually due. This way, I had all of my work done on time and didn’t feel as much stress as people did who waited until the night before the actual due date. I am sure I need to stay on top of things in college and knowing how to manage my time will definitely benefit me. From what I hear about college, if you begin to fall behind, it is very hard to recover before the semester is over. I would like to thank Miss Bunje for this. Although the work load seemed unbearable sometimes, it truly prepared me for what is important. Three years went by quick with you as a teacher but I could not imagine learning as much as I did with any other English teacher in Oakcrest. I would like to let my first period classmates know that even though for most of the year, we could only see each other with half open eye lids, we made the best of being in class together so early in the morning. I am going to miss you guys. Class of 2009, CONGRATULATIONS! WE DID IT!
The thing that I will remember the most vividly about this year and this class is the teacher. Bunje it may seem like I don't care about the work or I don't have as much respect for you as other students but in all reality I have more respect for you then I have for most of my other teachers, and not just the ones from this year but my entire time in school. The reason I have respect for you is that you don't treat us like we were infents and you tought us more life skills in one class period the my others teach all year. They teach us how to be sucsessfull in the eyes of the general public not to be in our own eyes. Both this year and sophmore year I was probably , no I was, a pain in the ass and I thank you for dealing with me and I really appreciate that cause with out you I would not know or care about how many things don't have a single logical answer. I still don't like that a whole lot but it helps some things make more sense to me. As for what the most important thing I learned it is that everything isn't logical and that no matter how you look at something there is always different views and different opinions, and that I have to reasses things to see it in someone elses eyes. My legacy is thanks bunje for all the knowladge you have enstilled upon us. (I think thats how you say it) I will always remember you. And yes I am a redneck and either deal with it or f$%k off and leave me alone. Ill miss you next year Bunje
Looking back at this year I’ve learned a lot. I’ve loved parts of this class as well as hated parts. I loved the discussions we had and how you always made us think; always starting discussions that would lead to more question and cause us to see things from a different perspective. Opening our minds was one of the things that you were best at. You did more than just teach us you took us under your wing and helped us develop as students as well as develop as individuals; you encouraged us and taught us new ways of thinking that I think will help all of us in the long run because most problems can be approached from multiple angles and you taught us how to look for the alternate and pick the best choice. Along with these great lessons there were also aspects of class that I didn’t like. The amount of work we did on a weekly basis was a little too much for senior year, in my opinion, and I don’t think that it was all really necessary. Along with that I also really disliked blogs, not because of the content because I do like opening my mind and sharing what I have to say, but more because I could never remember it. Besides those few parts of class that I didn’t like I have to say that you are one of the teachers who I’ll remember throughout life because you didn’t just stand in front of the class and through information at us, you actually taught us what is more than I can say for half the teachers I’ve had. I’m gonna miss this class as well as the people in it and I hope I can keep the memories of this class for years to come.
Man…. Last blog, never thought I would be saying that. I can remember back to the first blog from sophomore year and I didn’t understand how to do it. But senior year brought the best out of everyone I think because this is it, after these last couple of days it’s the real world that’s out there, not teachers that will come up to you when your failing, or missing work. Your all on your own and how everyone is now is what they are going to be like, we might have to learn to adapt to other problems and events. There are some things that I am going to take out of this class, one is that nothing in the real world comes easy. You have to work hard for what you want, and if that happens you might end up with it in the end. Another thing is I now look at things in two different ways, I am not as single minded as I used to be. I put other people’s feelings into consideration. Everything we talked about in this class made me realize that hearing what everyone else had to say about one topic. It also made me more comfortable with public speaking, I am not much of a shy person but when it comes to speaking in front of the whole class I freeze up. That’s all different because of period 5/6. When years move on so do people and friends, but the true ones will always stay in touch and never forget what was important to them. Even though I did lose some touch with people I cared about last year, I also found new people to be friends with. It’s sort of like when one door closes there is always one that is open. I don’t know anything that I really want to say to leave on… but just good luck to everyone that is going away and be smart with the decisions you have to make without your parents by your side…. And it’s seriously finally our time to throw the caps……….
LAST BLOG OF THE YEAR?!?! whaaaaat ? And who knew the end was to come so soon...? It's almost sad really because there's so many memories we've all created this year but a lot of times in your class will be cherished by your students, genuinely for sure. You're really the one of very few teachers who stay open-minded with your students and that's pretty rare. You gave us a voice. Every day. With the discussions we have and the reactions and perceptions that were shown, it truly showed an individual’s mind and train of thought their senior year. We came to realizations we all never dreamed of coming to at the age of 17, 18, or even 19. Stuck between being a kid and being a grown up. Yet you still give us that mutual respect that we definitely do not get from many other teachers let alone our regular elderly family members. I learned a lot this year, definitely from your class alone. How the heart and the brain works. I learned a lot about myself. How much of an outspoken, confused, spiteful, caring individual I am. Thanks Bunje. But the biggest lesson I’ve learned in your class was that I feared more than I thought. I feared of losing those I care for, of being rejected by those around me because of my choices, of failing physically, mentally, and spiritually, and of going in the wrong direction altogether. But the biggest lesson of all is how much of a heart a person could truly have aka forgiveness regardless of how big or many mistakes other people can possibly make. You need to take back saying that you may be a failed Buddhist because I’ve definitely seen you grown throughout this year along with your students and you’re definitely a successful Buddhist Ms. Bunje, because the day I can see myself as self-preserved and calm as you are, my insecurities lessen and I have the balls to face my fears, I will be certainly content with myself. No longer had the selfish wishful thinker that I was… you definitely taught me well and I definitely appreciate it Thank you, Good luck to your future students and good luck to you. I’ll miss you and hopefully will see you around still.
Last one… If I hear that one more time, I’m going to end up depressed!
Okay, well that was an overstatement, but still it is a saddening concept. Last school lunches, last bus ride, final projects—People certainly do enjoy putting emphasis on this rapidly approaching ending. This has probably been my best year in this school and I’ll be sad to finally see it go. Most years I look forward to this, but this time it’s the exact opposite. It feels like August; this is the last month before diving into actual adulthood. How ironic I finally reach 18 during these months too.
I’ve been really fortunate with my teachers this year! Though laziness kicked in pretty early, I can say I enjoyed myself for most. The debates in our class have always been entertaining. I almost wish I had spoken up a bit more in order to be part of them. Almost. Talking has never been my thing and in a way has defined me over the years in its own way. Labeled by 95% of the student body as the “quiet kid”, it is now I slightly regret not opening up to more people. I hope to correct this issue somewhere later in life, but for now I feel I’ve missed out on quite a lot due to my seclusion.
Another side note, I love the concepts we’ve passed by in this class! Conformity, happiness, love, the idea of human emotion and just how confusion we can be. Actually going over it once more only perplexes me more, but if not for this class I doubt I would have even bothered to look through them as deeply as we had within a 45 minute period. If there’s anything I’ve learned from bothering to stay up first period this year, it is that things aren’t always as simple as they appear and that there is always a deeper level to dive into. I wish I could tackle more pressing decisions with such a mindset in tow; I make it my graduating mission to obtain to ability to look at life through a more distinguished eye.
Alright, my conclusion... Somebody shoot me. Assuming I get the chance to throw my OP out there, I suppose this is near the last one of those too. Depressing thoughts; this year’s ending simply isn’t going to be as spectacular as the others. Summer Vacation? Yeah right, I don’t foresee one coming in the near future. Once we walk out the doors of this place one more time, that’s it. No more games, we’ll all officially be college students preparing to take on jobs and life. I could go on and on about my dreads of an ending, but I doubt anyone wants to leave on a sad thought. That being said, I close out my post with this.
Looks like our time is up, guys. 09! Let’s leave with a bang, and thanks to everyone for providing me with some great memories and years.
This year was a rough year in English class. The thing I will remember the most actually has to try to get good grades. Normally in all of my classes good grades would just come easy. I wouldn't even have to try to get good grades. Not in this class though. In this class I would have to push myself. It thought me how to actually "think." That's what I will remember the most about this class. We also did not follow the curriculum. I really don't have anything else to say. I might that I'm disappointed friends just fall off when they someone new. New things just cause people to change. Kind of wish I had more fun my senior year but it was hard. Not everyone in the class of 09 is cool with each other like the class of 08 was. I wish that would've changed. I'm just happy to be graduating and getting out of Oakcrest. Deep down there is parts of me that will miss Oakcrest like to people, but overall I want to get out of hear. I'll miss you Oakcrest. I will also remember the time I spent in the hallway with my friend Kyron Horton. They were good times. If you were to total up the time we spent I would say that’s about a week’s worth of hours in the hallway. I also remember Derrick sneaking into my Sopuch class just so I can beat him in the helicopter game. What I did like about English class is the conversations we held. They were very deep, and monumental. I will never forget Marcus’s speech about how time is not real. It changed my life. My times at Oakcrest were a little bit fun than I thought they were. Now I’m just trying to make the best out of the last few weeks I have. I got to make the best of it, because I don’t want to regret the past. Goodbye Oakcrest.
Wow the end of our senior year is quickly coming to an end. It went by a lot faster then I would’ve ever imagined. Now that’s its actually coming to an end, I begin to think back to all the times that passed. I really enjoyed having this English class. It actually beat all my other years of English classes. My most vivid moment would have to have been talking about morals and values. When we did that exercise of if we agreed or disagreed. That made me aware that many of us think a lot and in some cases we different a lot. I don’t think there is just one important thing I learned I think it was two. I remember you saying there are two truths, sad truths about life but they are the truth, one of them I think it was that life sucks, and people just don’t care. Those two things stuck with me until now and probably will on for the rest of my life. I realized this was true after sitting down and actually observing things around me. And that is the dead set on truth. And I don’t think I have anything to say to anyone because I don’t hold on to any extra baggage. I let everything go when I needed to. I don’t hold grudges or regret so right now I don’t feel there is anything left for me to say, except this English class will definitely be one the things I will miss after I leave.
Only 13 days until graduation, ahh music to my ears. I've been yearning for this day to come and fast. Now, it's just right around the corner. Eventhough not many exciting things have happened to me this year besides work, homework, and my new bf, that I love, yes LOVE, senoir year was great for me. It's great becuse I got to learn about myself, things I never knew, like how I write,from your class. I learned a bit of the reality of the world without even stepping out into yet. I've been given advice to better me in the long run and there is nothing more I could ask for. Bunje you are the only teacher that I know that has anything valuable to say and it's always worth something and I thank you for that. That's what I will miss most about your class, just listening to what you have to say, the advice you give, and the thought based questions you always asked. The one thing I kind of regret though is not staing my opinion that much or saying what I thought about anything in any of the conversations we had in class. I wasn't really myself in class, well at least not the random, fun, weird, dorky, crazy person that I am, but it's something I'll have to live with.
As for baggage, that I've been carrying on my shoulders for the past 11 years, you can bet your bottom dollar I will be wroking my ass off everyday to make money to pay for school and to get the hell out of this house away from my step mother, if only you knew her you would know why I stress about it so much. Once I'm out of here I won't ever talk to her again or even look in her direction, she ust isn't allowed in my life. I guess I could say my hatred for her is what is striving me to work hard. Also, over the summer I plan on working with my sister on finding my mother and hopefully we do. It would make a real big change in my life but it's one I'm looking forward too, and for a long time. I know I talk about these two subjects alot but it's the only two things I really wish for in life, everything else will fall into place when the time comes.
WOW!!! It has finally come the time when we're about to graduate.From having you sophmore year and senior year, was truly fun. I absolutely loved period 1 english this year. The conversations that we had were very interesting and funny. The thing that I would remember most vividly would be how we would always get off topic and go onto a bunny trail that would lead to us all laughing about something. A few of them are Kevin and his banana hammock, us talking about love, and when John were his shirt inside out and didn't even realize it. The two best activities that we did was writing something nice about each other and when we had to go to different corners in the room depending on if we agreed or disagreed on something.The most important thing I learned that it is always good to be and act like yourself no matter. You shouldn't let anyone take your identity away from you no matter. It is better for people to see the real you. Is there anything I want to leave as my legacy? I'm not really sure about that...I pretty much said everything I wanted...I just wish that we could have more memories that's all.Peace!!
Wow Last Blog…I cant believe it that this is our last one, It feels like just yesterday we were in the library starting up a blogger account. I don’t know if ill miss blogs too much at first because of how annoying it is to remember to do it but I think in the end ill miss being able to talk about my problems and things going on in my life.
The thing I will remember most vividly about period 5/6 is our talks. Sometimes we would just sit around and just talk about our current problems and the problems we are going to face when were older. The talks would just help me so much with everything I was doing from problems with my girlfriend from applying to college.
The most important thing I learned this year was to face your problems. Bunje would always tell us to stuck it up and just do it and I think that a lot of people need that said to them. Many people even myself sometimes are scared or are just plain lazy to face their problems and they just blow it off but you cant do that. I learned to have a positive attitude about everything and always be ready for the unexpected and to not be afraid for anything.
The one thing I want to say to everyone is to have Fun. Many through college and work and just have a stressful time. But you need to take time out and enjoy yourself. You only live once so act like every day is your last and get out there and do something crazy, something you never would see yourself doing. So everyone just go out there have Fun, and Stay Positive!
What I will remember about this class is how abstract it was. I never had a class like this before in my life; it always was the same exact thing year after year. Which I have to admit I was pretty happy with doing the same thing year after year, but it was a good that I had this class because if I didn’t I probably would have became even more lazy than I already was and I probably would have ended up failing college. The most important thing that I have learned this year that I think will help me in college and through the rest of my life is the exercises that made me get up in front of the class. When I get to college I absolutely know that I will have to get up in front of the class and present my projects just like what I will have to do when I enter into my career. So it was a good thing that I had that practice now and when I’m in college I will improve on my presenting skills so I will become a pro. To Ms. Bunje, you have put me through hell this whole year with all your projects and writing assignments, but with all that stress that I have gained from actually tiring and persevering through it all makes me think that I can actually succeed through college and with that I have to thank you. To Oakcrest, thank goodness this year is almost over because if I have to spend any more time in this crappy old school I think I would have to go insane, Ms. Bunje I am truly sorry that you have to work with this school year after year and I hope one day you can run away and never come back just like I am doing. Finally to my parents, thank you for helping me through this whole crazy year and also helping me pay for college, I could have never done it without you and I true appreciate it.
Well here I am, the last of the infernal blogs and I'm actually doing it. You all have no idea how tempted I was to ignore this blog and not post, just for old times sake but I didn't and so here I am writing the last ever blog and I'm not filled with elation, if anything I'm filled with confusion. Mostly confusion about the lack of excitement after twelve years of being told what to learn and what to think I'm almost out on my own with almost total control of my own academic destiny. And yet I'm not excited. This confuses me. Anyway in one of the worst transitions of my writing career I will now talk about my year in Bunje's college prep English IV. My favorite memories of this year would defiantly have to be some of peoples reactions the first time I told you that you were outright wrong. The most important thing I learned this year wasn't something new that that to be learned, but was something I should have learned years ago, that If I really apply myself I can be pretty awesome.
Last blog of the year....wow
This year has been great. Hands down the best of my four years here. Well, as many people look back at their Sophmore year and say how great your class was, I can't. But I can say that you are the best English teacher I have had. I will mostly remember all the talks that took up many periods. I liked those because people could speak their minds without judgement and they were very interesting. I feel that I learned a lot this year but would have learned more if class wasn't first period. Waking up at six every morning is not something I look foward to and am gald it is almost over. One thing I learned is how songs mean so much more than they seem and are very poetic. I never really interpreted a song and actually listened to grasp the meaning. For example, Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson..are you serious?? One thing I learned that will stick to me is how you taught us to look more deeply into things. Instead of just overlooking everything take a second to observe.
And to tell you the truth I don't have any extra baggage. I have nothing I just want to blurt out or any grudges or crushes I want to reveal. well, this is it. A couple weeks until graduation and we're off. I'm gonna miss Oak.
I will rememeber all of the discussions that we have had in our class both god and bad. We didn't follow what all the other english IV classes did we just kinda did our own thing and I thought it was interesting. Our class sertainly gave me a new perspective on a lot of things as well. I will also remember the OP's which gave us a chance to vent and get things off of our chests and let other people know what is going on in our lives that is significant, at least to us. The most important thing I learned this year is to keep an open mind because you can learn a lot about something or some one by keeping an open mind. The final thing I want to say is: If you set your mind to do something you will always be able to succeed and if you try as hard as you can nothing can stop you from reaching your goal. I know this to be true because every one I talked to told me that fire academy was going to be extreamly hard but, I just set my mind to do the work and tryed my best during the drills and now the only thing I have left is to pass the state firefighter #1 exam. Because of my will to succeed and my percivearence I have a shot at getting a job as a paid firefighter.
Senior year... Bunje's class... senior year ....Bunje's class. So many memories in your class...
well the whole three times I was present. With you I learned that there is always a reason to keep going, even if it means sometimes having to forget. Graduating isn't what I expected. I thought I'd either be extremely excited to be going to college, or absolutely depressed to be leaving the good ol' Oakcrest High School. But really, I'm neither. I feel the same as I did last year and the year before. Like it's just another day. Maybe I'll get gitters the moment before my name is called. Maybe my feelings will change when everything "kicks in" like they say. I think, though, that it's pretty much kicked in, just not that important to me. Everyone is living in the NOW! And I so wish I could think like that. But I guess I'm too darn responsible for my age and think about consequences before the extent of fun. yada yada ya, but Bunje you were great and thanks for always being there no matter what and being so understanding . :) I will never forget you, and will probably remember half the "inappropriately hilarious" conversations told in our class this past year. :0) Don't forget your period one senior class of 2009!!
well, here we are almost 2 weeks until we graduate. i cant believe this year flew by so fast. it seems like it was just yesterday that we coming to school for the first day. in the beginning of the year my schedule was so messed up and had to get changed. i walked into this english class to a teacher whom i never had. i honestly expected you to be like all the rest of the english teachers. my past english teachers just wouldnt care if you handed something in and they would just give you bulls**t work so they can put into their gradebook. but as i started to come to class i noticed that this new teacher that i had did not play around when it came to work. we have had so many talks in your class that you have seriously made me think about life in a different perspective. you have given us hope to continue with our lives and to overcome the hurdles in college. one of my favorite assignments in your class that i will take with me is the presentation in which we had to do. you have made us overcome our fears and learn how to present ourselves in front of other people. even though sometimes i just wanted to quit and say "just give me an F." but i dealt with it. i knew that all these practice presentations would come in handy just in case we needed it for the future. another event that i enjoyed was when you had us do that four corners game and you asked us a question and we had to go to the side that we strongly felt about. i liked that because it showed me how other people think so differently from me. i really dont have anything bad to say to anyone. once i get out of school i know that im not going to be near the people that i dont like, so it really doesnt bother me. i really dont care what people have to say about me either becasue i know who i am and if people talk about me, i just think it as they are too insecure with their lives and they need someone to talk about. i have learned who my friends are and they are the only people who i can count on(including my family.)this is my last blog ever! i cant believe it. its kind of bitter sweet. thank you ms bunje for everything that you have done for me and given everyone that push that we needed when we wanted to give up. good luck class of 2009!!!
I cant believe that it has came down to 14 days! Its exciting that we are almost out of high school ready for the real world. Ahh I am so pumped for school to be over but I will miss bunjes first period English class. This class was pretty sweet besides the fact it was first period. There was not one person that i disliked in this class which made it easy to get along with everyone. It was nice coming into a class with people that were laid back and didn't annoy me for the full 45 minute period. I didn't mind the work load at all because I came to the conclusion that there was nothing we could do about it. I just figured doing the work was going to be better then laying around complaining about it. Something that i will remember about this class is that everyone is different. We all react differently to situations and find our own ways to handle our problems. We all maybe humans but in the end we all have different minds that work in different ways. Something i did learn this year that i think that is important is that we always have a choice. This is very important to us as seniors becausae we will be faced with many decisions very soon. It made me aware of how important some of these choices will be and how they will affect my life forever. I really don't know what to say for the last part. I have nothing to spill to the blog that is really serious. I would like to wish everyone good luck and hope everything works out for the best.
Wow I can not believe that this is our last blog. It makes me sad in some ways to know that life has to move on but I am excited for what is to come. So what is there to say about period 5/6 English class? Well first off at the beginning I did not like the whole idea of blogs I don’t like just putting my feelings out there for everyone to see but as the year went on I actually liked doing them it was an easy way to get yourself a good grade and I really liked most of the topics they really made you think. Second I feel that I have become a better public speaker I mean I still turn bright red but I do feel more comfortable being in front of the class now. Even though I hardly ever took part in our class discussions I enjoyed listening to what other people had to say because most of the things we talked about seemed to actually have something to do with our lives and not just about some book. I would have to say the one thing that sticks out in my mind would be when we had out love conversation in class I didn’t really ever think I would be talking about that in English class. Overall I would have to say Bunje your English class has been the best I have ever had in my four years of high school even though you did make us work our butts off during our senior year. I don’t think I have one thing to say to someone but good luck to everyone in what is to come with their lives after school and to try not to make to many bad decisions. Now this is getting sad so goof luck to everyone and only two more weeks till graduation and I can not wait!
I can honestly say that I cannot wait until these last dragging days are over. I won’t be upset about “friends” leaving in directions far different from my own course. I won’t miss the memories that I’ve made, because memories can always last. I’m ready to step out and start my new journey; head held up high and no regrets. Throughout all of my schooling, I have met three teachers who I know will always stick in my head in life. These teachers are: Mrs. Brown, a grade school teacher who pushed and shaped me to go beyond, Mr. Cervi, the teacher who surfaced my love for US History 2 with a twist, and you Bunje, the one who shared the same bohemian style as me and connected with all her students on a personal level which allowed friendships. I really love how this class was focused on discussions and interpretations of the class and not just based on worksheet after worksheet. There really was not a lot of homework either, which is always a plus, but I loved how every assignment you did give us made me think beyond the limits I normally would in any other class. I love writing and being able to express myself and your class allowed me to do that.
Life will always happen and there is no way to stop it or even pause it for a split second. Sometimes things do not go according to plan, but you must take what was dealt and embrace it, dissect it at every angle, and learn each and every little thing that you can from it. That is the only way you will survive.
From the butterfly upon your foot
To the redish locks on your head
Your beauty is visible in the mirror
But also hidden within your veins
Just don’t close your eyes
And promise to keep searching
I know you’ll find that inner Zen
Wow reality is slowly creeping up and the count down begins for the end of senior year. Its crazy to imagine life outside oakcrest walls but soon we will have to. This years english class has been an english class I will never forget. I can honestly say I've learned a lot about myself that I didn't know before. Starting with these blogs. When you first told us we would have to dig down deep to answer these blogs I wasn't too thrilled because I didn't like getting in touch with my emotions. However, blog after blog the questions became deeper and deeper but I found it easier and easier to get in touch with my emotions to find the answers. Then the occasional papers. I wasn't thrilled about having to read in front of the class about my personal thought but it helped me open up and let people see who I am if they didn't already know. I think blogs and occasional papers create a bond between the students and teacher because we become opened minded and understanding to peoples different thoughts and feelings. I can honestly say I've never had a teacher who cared enough to go outside of the typical "teaching" and actually get in touch with her students to help them discover who they are and what potential they have because that's what I feel like you've done for me. Your teaching is so unquie but in a good way because you always push us to do better because u believe we can. You always keep us on our toes. I know I don't speak much in class but I listen to everything, from our discussions about religion from life of pi to our current convo about parallel universes. I feel like once I leave first period I either learn something about myself that I didn't know before or I learn information about something in general that I didn't know. Overall your english class will probably be the only class ill remember in 50 years because it was the only class I felt that pushed me the way I needed to be pushed to be prepared for the real world. Most high school classes are a waste of time and we ware just numbers to the teachers not actual people. Your a great teacher bunje :). And I don't have anything that I need to get out in the open. I'm pretty content with the way I'm leaving oakcrest. The end of my last blog.. Wow lol.
Reading this blog really made me get a little choked up which may sound pathetic but i mean i don't know if it was just the title or the fact it's the truth. The last for years have been a huge variation and i feel like i am closer to finding myself, but i believe college is when i will find MYSELF completely. Anyway on to another note this year has been filled with many adventures such as parties,prom,finding new friends loosing friends, or even just pushing myself but i can honestly say it has been a year i will never forget. Senior year, i have a few regrets such as not going to as many games as i would have liked, or being involved with STU CO, or even going out more with my friends on the weekend. But on to English class.
The first five minutes of your class was differet from every other class i entered that day. I still remember you saying we didn't have to trust you because we didn't know YOU, but you didn't blame us. Also i remember you saying if you didn't set standards in your class room you would be walked all over so you set your standards and rules which were pretty fair. Next that day or that week i remember making the tin foil stars, speaking of the stars we have to open them suckers! but anyway i'm a little scared to open them considering i didn't accomplish alot on there which is another regret. If there is one thing i will always remember in your class is always push yourself. Almost everyday this year i have repetively read the sign on your scary podium "No matter how far you go down the wrong road you can alwys turn back around." and if anything i learned this is your class. Sure, you could of made us type a thousand papers, or made us revise sentences, but instead you taught us how to view life from different perspectives and how to make decisions in life, which personally i believe is more essential then anything else. Also the song interpretation was pretty cool i must say now when i'm driving in my car instead of just singing the lyrics loud i sin and actually think of what the lyrics mean. Another great thing from your class was the presenation oh trust me i hate them, but i gotta love them at the same time. Even though everytime i went up to te evil podium i got sweat marks(pitters) the size of lakes and i stuttered they still truly helped me alot. I know i told you to just give me an F but i'm glad you pushed me the extra mile because now hopefully it will be easier for me next time, but i doubt the pitters will go away.
OUT of any year i found out this year who i can truly count on whether it's adults or teenagers. I realized who is fake and whose real and i am thankful for that. I also realized i do not need people in my life who are rude or who don't make a point to be in my life. I may sound rude but i am no longer worried about others i am focusing on myself. I truly am terrified of college, but i am so happy to be away from Oakcrest and start the next chapter in my life. Now thinking back to this being my last blog kinda upsets me considering i really like blogs, its a way for you t express yourself. I wish i was close with some people in this school, but it's too late now. Also i want to thank YOU Ms bunje you wrote my recommadation letr, helped me with multiple personal problems, with school work, and taught me alot of new things that will help me out in the future. Class of 2009 never back down from a challenge, never regret just live, most importantly my brother told me this you should rather be hated for something you love rather then be loved for something your not. And i turly think this is an exellent outlook on life. Never follow in someone elses fot steps, and always stand up for what you believe. Take chances because afterall you only live once. But most importantly we are a very bright class so lets show it congratulations class of 2009 !!!!!
I really can't belive that it is finally the end of my senior year. You know how people say that it goes fast. well it really did but then once it got to winter and people were starting to talk about how fast it was going it all of a sudden got slow again. And now that i have like 30 assignments due and only about a week to do them it's starting to pick up speed once again. well this year has been fun also pretty terrible but you have to take the good with the bad because without the bad then how would you know what the good really was? I have to say though i really am glad that i am finally getting out of Oakcrest. It has been a fun four years but that doesn't mean that they were either quick or easy. Neither will my next four years but atleast i get a change of seneray. I've learned so much from all of my classes this year especcially yours Bunje some of them may have been painful but i did learn them even though i was kicking and screaming for some of them. I'm just glad that you stuck through it and delt with me for yet another 180 days. And while you may not always remember the freak named Mister I will always remember you Bunje.
Our class for being a first period class seemed very loud to me. I remember we got into many debates in the beginning of the year. Specifically though, our research project sticks out in my mind most. There are a few quiet people in our class and seeing them speak about something for ten minutes was very interesting. I learned a lot about speaking in front of people and learned how to tighten up my research skills. That sticks out in my mind, that and Niah always adding her piece and seeing how the class reacted. I did enjoy the class, and always did my work, even if it was not my best I still got it done while other people did not. I believe around the second marking period we were all asking about our grades, and I knew I did bad on a couple of quizzes but not low enough that they would affect my grade to bring them down to a 76. It made me think when I asked if Pounce had a higher grade then my and you said yes, when I distinctly remember him missing multiple assignments. That is the point where I notice you cared for me less and less, Ms. Bunje. I always told you I never liked blogs, but I did start to like them. There was a specific blog where it may have seemed as though I insulted you, I meant nothing by it. To know now that for about half a year my English teacher does not care for me it hurts. I do not understand what I did wrong really I told you I was sorry, and I have always respected your teaching methods. Now that the year is almost to an end I noticed that I once again have a subpar grade in your class. It pains me to think about how there is nothing I can do to make you at least care about what I have to say. When you explain to the class how you cannot look someone in the eyes when you hate them, and you do not look my in the eyes anymore, it makes me go nuts. Like the second declamation, I read and I handed it to you, not even a glance. I did terrible and I was nervous as hell because I could not stop thinking about how you now hated me. I’m sorry. I don’t want to fear going to English anymore.
What I’ll probably remember most vividly about this class was how it was just so different than any other English class I’ve had before. I mean it more in a good than bad way. Throughout the year we would basically just have talks about numerous topics, and although I never participated, I always did pay attention everyday. The class was interesting and entertaining, plus we didn't just read book after books, doing dumb worksheets. The most important thing I would say I learned this year was to get over my fear of public speaking. I use to just be scared of it, considering I only did it one other time by myself in front of the class. I know I’m no where near perfect, but I’m glad to say I did it and I’m more ready for college now. I'm kind of confused about the enduring legacy, but I guess I would like to say that although I didn't always get alone with everyone in our class, or they didn't like me or vice versa, I’m glad I was in the class of 2009 and I wouldn't want to change it. I always try to find the best in people, and not have issues with people or fight. I guess I’m just trying to say that I hope for the best in whatever everyone does and I hope to stay in touch with all my closest friends. These past 4 years, and also 12 with most of you were a great time, but I’m ready to graduate!
Well, well, well here I am sitting looking back and suddenly it really just hit me that my High School Career really is about to end just like Keith Ledger's acting career. But for real it's time to stop being a joker and start being serious about how my life really is about to change. In a retrospective point of view I am quite sad about how there is only a mere 3 weeks school left and after this I will starting all over again in which I will have to make new friends and try to make a name for myself just as I did in Oakcrest (or like to think I did). I’ve come to the realization that my life can pretty much be compared to an inanimate object, this object being a firework. Think of it this way, as I come to the end of my high school career my fuse it only just becoming lit. My explosive power hasn’t even been ignited yet since the fuse still must be burnt to get there. I believe that my potential to do things in this world have yet to be completely unleashed, and this is due to the fact that the great Ms. Bunje has allowed me to see what I am truly capable of doing. I know now that I can do great things and once I finish college I can assure that the explosion of the firework will be no let down.
Now moving on from that horrible metaphor it’s time to talk about the class! I would have to say that I don’t quite remember just one thing so vividly, instead I remember the type of environment we were in. this environment was one that allowed us to open our minds and say basically whatever we felt. We had some of the most intellectual conversations ever, and instead of taking boring notes and getting lectures that many of us may not be able to connect to personally we were able to talk about how we feel about everything. This is what will be imprinted in my mind for years to come because it was quite possibly the greatest learning experience I will ever encounter.
Since I had you’re my dear Ms. Bunje for the last two years I can say that I learned countless things tat will help me for the rest of my life, It’s really hard actually to say what the most important thing I learned was since a great deal of it really was life changing, mostly in the ways that I think about things now and in my potential writing capabilities. We may have had a great deal of work, especially in AP Lang last year but in the end I believe it was all worth it. Actually no, I don’t believe it, I know it. The things we learned in English this year will continue to benefit me throughout my life especially in the ways that I learned how to express my self and my feelings verbally and through writing.
As for the last part, well I am not completely sure as to how to answer it or what to say so I guess I’ll just state my feelings =).
Dear Bunje,
I know you’ve heard this countless times from probably everyone including myself. BUT! Regardless you, quite possibly singlehandedly were the biggest influence on my high school career in which I learned and grew. I may still be extremely sarcastic but you still changed the ways in which I think and how I process the things in which I read. I’ll avoid getting too lovey-dovey on here so I would just like to say thanks… for everything. Also I only have about a minute left to submit this. And don’t ever forget me!! Talk of me in the years to come to your classes about my amazingness<33333
also i would like to give credit to. Raymond and Robert Johnson for assitance with my metaphors./ and Heather Leek for allowing me to use her mother's computer and not her's because her room is a mess. Kloveyoubye
I can’t wait to graduate from Oakcrest High School. I feel that I have learned enough to be out on my own. Im going to miss the friendships and memories that I have had but if their real friends we will see each other again. Memories also last forever. The thing I remember most about this class is the discussions. I can honestly say that we must have talked about everything in class. I have become a better speaker in public. I have learned a lot from the talks that I have had with Mrs. Bunje. From friendships to relationship problems she has kept it real with me. She helped me realize what I was doing wrong and helped me see the big picture clearer. You made me see life in a different perspective. I have talked to all of my crushes this year. I had confidence and just dove in without any fear. That worked for me. My friends are still around. The first friends that I had when I first moved here are still in my circle. The new friends are trying to work there way into the circle. It’s not happening because it takes a lot for me to trust people. I have learned throughout my high school career that people are fake and will do anything to better themselves. The people I chill with now keep it real with me and tell me the truth. Finally this year I let off some steam about my sperm donor aka my father. I have established that he doesn’t want anything to do with me and I really don’t care anymore. Im almost a grown man and that’s that.
I CANT WAIT TO GRADUATE IN LESS THEN 2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
If I had to choose one thing about this class that I will always remember, it would have to be the class discussions. In most classes I would hate having class discussions and would rather be doing work, but in this class it was different. You weren't lecturing us or just asking us questions. You were asking us questions and then asking why we answered what we answered. You were giving us situations, where the answer seemed so clear, but then making us see it from a different perspective. This is something that will help me later on in life, because throughout my life I will come across people who do not think like me, and now I will be able to see where they are coming from. The only thing I would like to say is thank you to all my teachers, because they all helped me in some way.
I will always remember coming into class and and being assigned our talks. For the first time I actually did research that interested me.Walking up there with the chills right before a word came out. After a few minutes all I could think was that a group of my peers is actually listening to me. Knowing that I had the attention of almost every person was great. And just the fact that we had long discussions about life and ourselves. The most important thing that you have ever told me was today when you said that the heart is never wrong. Then that we don't always listen to our hearts. Then I realized that I don't usually ever listen to my heart right away. Then for the rest of the day I have been running through my head about different choices I could of made. I realized that my brain is a big dummy unless it is being used in school. My heart is something that I will listen to more. There are a few words that I would like to leave behind and they are that the well runs dry at dawn, I don't really know what it means but I hope someone else finds out during there time in oakcrest. I have always wanted to say that I had a little crush on a girl named and I never had the guts to talk to her.
Last few weeks of senior year, all this time went by so fast. the thing that i will remember the most about this class was that we always had open discussions and could express ourself without having to edit it. life isnt edited and this class has been the only class that i didnt have to worry about that. i enjoyed our conversations about things that made us think alot and never had a right answer just many possibilites. i have learned to look at things from a different persepective and see things the way i would before never even think to. there is alot i dont understand but to know that there isnt just one answer,thats good enough for me. there isnt much i want to say to anyone but i want to except that i enjoyed the last 4 years with everyone. good luck in the future and hope to see you around. CONGRADULATIONS class of 09 its finally our time.
i cant believe that this is our last blog. ms. bunje ever since i met you i knew you were an outstanding teacher and you made us all reach our goals, even though you gave us alot of work i knew it was for a reason. my freshman year when i first met you i didnt really know who i was, until now, i am not really nervous anymore. when i read my speeches and occasional papers i get nervous but once i look at you, you would give me this look and smile and that right there motivates me and keeps me focus. i will always remember everyday when you would just sit in your chair paitently waiting for the bell to ring and as soon as the bell ring you would walk to the front of the class and everybody would shut their mouthes and put all their focus on you, your the only teacher that ever did that and i think its so amazing. your one of a kind. your the smartest, sexyest, talented, braves,,,etc, teacher in the whole wide world. i just wanted to say thank you so much ms bunje. iam glad that i had you twice as a teacher i feel so speacial. i hope that i will always be your little pup :).
English was never my forte. I never enjoyed writting papers or doing projects or speaking in front the whole class. One thing i did enjoy even though i missed a couple was blogs. They were a great way to express myself and say thing's i normally wouldn't say. I learned great speaking skills and how talking in front of a group of people wasnt as hard as i thought. I can honestly say i enjoyed walking into this class everyday and there was never a dull moment. This year i learned who i was and what i was here for. I learned how to be myself around people and not to say how i felt, and i also learned that there was no need to be someone im not. Now you Ms. Bunje... you were a great teacher.. and i learned alot of things in your class, and although you smile ay me and were never actually legit mean, i dont think you like me. I dont know what it is, its just some vibe you give off. I feel like whenever i leave that room im getting talked about and i dont know why. I also feel like you pick favorites, and if someone isnt on your good side, they're doomed. I mean im not trying to disrespect you, dont get me wrong, its just how i feel personally.
If i could say anything to someone it would be my dad. I would tell him that i appreciate everything he's done and moving with him was the best decision of my life and i don't regret any moment of it even though he gets on my nerves.
Senior year is the beginning of the rest of our lives and I have made sure to make the best of it in every way. I have many memories from your class Bunje and I will never forget them but I most vividly remember all of our in depth talks. Even though some of the time our talks got a bit off topic I always enjoyed them and giving my input. I feel that you can learn more from talks like that than from just reading a book and discussing its literal meaning. By getting more in depth with everything you really get a different outlook on life from many different perspectives. I can not really say for sure what the most important thing I learned was but it is something along the lines of looking at everything from many different perspectives and to take all that you can from every life experience. I can honestly say that I do not have anything left to say to anyone. If I have something on my mind I will usually say it I am not the type of person to leave things bottled up inside. If I did that I would always look back and regret not saying something and I would feel like I missed a great opportunity I could have had. The only thing that I will say is thank you for all that you have taught me over these years I will take those lessons along with me in life and will never forget them.
Post a Comment